Saturday, March 31, 2007

Jimi Running Around His Cars Recliner


Whoa doggies. This is Jimi running around his "Cars" recliner chair. His energy is enormous and I could hardly keep the digital camera on him. Filmed this Friday morning, March 30, 2007. I am not sure what he is saying, but I bet he knows what it is.


Notice that, once again, he has an ever present "guy(s)" in his hand(s).




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"It is the nature of babies to be in bliss."
Deepak Chopra




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket







"If men had to have babies, they would only ever have one each."
Princess Diana







"Did you know babies are nauseated by the smell of a clean shirt?"
Jeff Foxworthy







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Promises are like crying babies in a theater, they should be carried out at once."
Norman Vincent Peale






"Milk is for babies. "When you grow up you have to drink beer."
Arnold Schwarzenegger




"Make no mistake about why these babies are here - they are here to replace us."
Jerry Seinfeld







And I will end with a true story. My Dad's mother was named Kathleen White Hoff. My Dad, John Francis Leslie Hoff was the only son of Kathleen and her husband, Nelson Pruyn Hoff, so my sister and two brothers and I were her only grandchildren.

Do you know what she wanted us to call her? Kathleen. She never told me the reason, but I think that I can guess why. For me, one of the top sweetest words spoken to me in my life is when Jimi calls me "Grandpa." Of course, I enjoyed and enjoy having my sons call me Dad. And when my wife calls me ... well let's not go into that.

Jimi sends his love.

Love,

Bob

No comments: