Saturday, September 02, 2006

Public Demands Return of Jimi Campos Hoff Blog


These pictures were taken in early August. The one on the left I have entitled "Blueberry Mouth" and the one on the right is "Damu--Part Pitbull, Part Conscious." This center one is "Blueberry Monster." If you aren't horrified by the look on Jimi's face, you just aren't looking at him correctly. Speaking of monsters, Jim likes"Cookie Monster" on Sesame street." In fact, he likes a lot of those small town citizens.

I don't want to tell Jimi anything, but I am not that sure that those "Sesame Street" figures are really hunan. Jimi and I love it when Cookies Monster says, "Me love cookies, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

I have added a feature to this blog called "Word Spy." It is at the very bottom the all these posts; scroll to the bottom of the page if you want to see it. It is about new words being coined these days. Try to work some of them into your conversations, "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

Time for "nightly-night." The first time I wrote this it disappeared. This is a new version of Goggle Blogger that I just today. It is many times improved over the recent edition.

Keep an angel in your pocket, but not in your back pocket. You don't wont to sit on an angel, especially in public (or anywhere else for that matter.".



Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. Jimi Hendrix

No comments: