Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy 38th Wedding Anniversary Grandma Chris

Here comes the 23rd of October when 38 years old you began showing me, Chris, that you are:

Simply the Best  Click on "STB" below please

Happy 38th Anniversary!!


Love,

Photobucket
Bob 

Simply the Best
When my brother James called this noon, he saw this blog and e-mailed me later, saying, "The one of you and Chris is fantastic.  You sure got a pretty one."

Just think, honey, he was 12 when we married and now he is 50 

And we have stayed, you and I, 22 and 24 years old, in our hearts and minds (it seems like, no?) 

 

1 comment:

shail said...

OMG!!! I can't believe I missed commenting on this sweetest of posts!!!!
Belated Happy Anniversary my dear friend. may you and Chris have many more!! You both are my favorite couple. Love and hugs to both of you, not to mention little (fast growing) Jimi!!